- To apply, you must create an online profile with a username and password. Resumes are required to be considered.
- Please do not create duplicate profiles using multiple email addresses. This can cause you to be locked out of your account. If you have forgotten your password please follow the prompts to create a new one.
- You can check the status of your application at any time by logging into your profile, clicking on the “view details tab” and scrolling down to the bottom of the page.
- Job openings are posted on Thursday’s for a minimum of 5 days. Applications and resumes must be submitted within posting periods. MARTA reserves the right to close a job once a viable pool of candidates has been established.
- Due to the high volume of responses to our job openings, you will only be contacted if you are selected to continue in the hiring process.
- MARTA is a drug free, smoke free environment. Candidates selected for hire will be subject to a criminal background investigation.
- MARTA is an E-Verify participant and an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.
- iRecruitment demo for external applicants and former MARTA employees
- iRecruitment demo for MARTA employees
- Frequently Asked Questions
MARTA’s Online Job Application are best viewed and accessed using Internet Explorer Browser 7.0 or higher.
Please ensure windows operating system and the Version of your browser match these requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista -> Internet Explorer Version 7.0 (or higher)
- Windows 7 -> Internet Explorer 8.0 (or higher)
- Windows 8 -> Internet Explorer 10 (or higher)
- Windows 8.1 -> Internet Explorer 11
To verify your browser version, click “Help” on the menu bar at the top of your browser. Click on ‘About Internet explorer'
To verify your windows operating system version, right click on My Computer, select properties. Verify the Windows Edition version.
NOTE: MARTA’s Online Job Application does not support Firefox, safari, Chrome and other browsers.
It does not support any smartphones or tablets.
If you are an individual with a disability who may require assistance or reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for any listed position, please contact us at 404-848-4037.