This course is suitable for audiences who want to understand the basics of project planning using MS Project. The course is aimed at both new and existing team leaders, project leaders and project managers and at all those who have to create and/or understand project plans and reports.
|Course Title||Microsoft Project - Foundation|
|Course Goal||The MS Project Foundation Workshop is a 2-day intensive practical course designed to provide students with the ability to use MS Project productively when managing and controlling their projects. The course begins from first principles and proceeds to a point where students can construct their own work plans, update the plans as the project proceeds and tailor the application to produce required views and reports.|
|Course Description||On completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the various menus and views of the MS Project environment.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Link tasks to create a schedule
- Allocate resource to tasks
- Identify when resources are overallocated and consider options to eliminate the overallocations
- Print project plans in different formats
- Create reports and update project progress details
- View and update multiple project
|Click here to return to calendar|
|Click here to register for this class|