This course is intended for all audiences
|Course Title||Interpersonal Communication Skills|
goal of this program is to provide participants with information on how
to create a communication climate that builds trust and creates a
rapport for positive interactions in the workplace.
|Course Description||The course will cover the following topics:
• Define Interpersonal Communication
• Review Communication Process
• Four Steps to Effective Interpersonal Communication
• Creating a Communication Climate
• Building Trust
• Developing a Rapport/Creating Positive Interactions
|Register for This Class
register for a class please use iLearning Learning Management System located in
Employee Self-Service. |
For step-by-step instructions go to http://martanet/data/JA_LEARNER.pdf or contact LMS Administrator, Shaundra Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.