For over a quarter of a century, MARTA has moved over 3.5 billion people throughout Atlanta and the surrounding cities. We have been a staple to the community and a great economic driver for the city. Today, we are one of the top 10 transportation agencies in the United States and we are striving to be bigger and better. While our opportunities for growth are eminent, our commitment to our customers and our communities in which we operate is even greater.
Our team of dedicated leaders are here to move us into the next generation. They are here to lead our organization, to help us grow, to help our communities thrive and to become a sustainable as well as profitable company for the next generation of riders.
MARTA is led by two groups of dedicated professionals:
- Executive Management Team: Headed by Mr. Keith T. Parker, AICP, this team is responsible for operations, maintenance, finance and human resources. learn more...
- Board of Directors: MARTA's Board is comprised of 12 members, from City of Atlanta, Fulton, DeKalb, as well as featuring representatives from Georgia Regional Transportation Authority, and Georgia Department of Transportation. learn more...
The Board of Directors is comprised of four committees:
- Operations & Safety Committee
- Business Management Committee
- Audit Committee
- Planning & External Relations Committee
MARTA…Our commitment is to you!