- Please let passengers closest to the door exit first.
- Never hold the doors open or stick any objects in the elevator doors to prevent them from closing
- Before getting on an elevator always make sure that the elevator is level with the floor.
- If the elevator stops between floors, push the alarm button, or use the elevator’s telephone or intercom to call for help. Then wait for assistance.
Please use an elevator if you are:
- Carrying heavy or large packages/luggage
- Traveling with a child in a stroller
- In a wheelchair or using crutches
- Having any difficulties accessing the escalators