We partner with more than 250 organizations around Atlanta to encourage people to make MARTA a permanent part of their daily commute. Through our Partnership Program, companies, businesses, properties and organizations of all sizes can offer their employees and volunteers discounted Employer Passes. These Breeze Cards offer unlimited rides during the calendar month in which they're purchased.
Partnership Fare Structure
Partnership fare pricing starts at $95 per pass and includes a discount depending on the number of cards your company purchases. Here's the rundown of our discount tiers:
|1 – 49
|50 – 149
|150 – 1,999
|2,000 – 2,999
|3,000 – 5,999
|TMA and 6,000+
Enrolling your organization in the Partnership Program is easy and only takes a few steps. First, you'll need to provide the following pieces of information:
- Your organization's current financial statement
- A certificate of insurance for general liability
- A signed copy of our Partner Program Guidelines
Once you have all three and sign the guidelines, follow the submission directions found in the Partner Program Guidelines. We'll run a credit check on your account (as we do with all new accounts), and then we'll establish a payment method for your company. Feel free to call our office at 404-848-5057 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the process.
Managing Your Company's Program
Managing your account is just as easy as signing up. Once you sign up and designate a person to act as your partnership's administrator, the following steps will take place:
- We'll process the paperwork and contact you regarding account approval for setup and billing processes.
- Our staff will provide a brief online training session on the account management system you'll use to activate and deactivate your employee cards.
- Your company will receive MARTA Breeze Cards for all employees participating in the program (riding MARTA). The unlimited monthly calendar pass comes preloaded onto each Breeze Card, which the employee will continue to use every month.
- We will invoice your company for the calendar monthly benefits activated for the month.
Partnership Program Benefits
Along with encouraging reduced car usage and reduced air pollution, the Partnership Program comes with benefits for organizations and employees:
- Unlimited rides on MARTA buses and trains for the calendar month
- Personal vehicle savings, such as fuel and maintenance
- Lower monthly costs for parking and more parking availability for visitors
- Contribution to your company/property green initiative and LEED (Leadership and Energy Environmental Design) certification
- Monthly business deduction of up to $130 per employee for companies offering subsidies —
2016 Employer's Tax Guide to Fringe Benefits