The North Line TOD Study provides detailed information on how the land use and demographic patterns were evaluated for each cluster identified during the analysis. The North Line TOD Study also describes the selection of the prototypical transit oriented development site at the North Point cluster. The document is presented by chapter and as a whole for convenience. The Executive Summary has also been published under a separate cover for easier printing (Click here).
Click on the individual chapters to view them:
- Title Page and Table of Contents (PDF, 74 KB)
- Executive Summary (PDF, 2.74 MB)
- Chapter 1: Introduction (PDF, 113 KB)
- Chapter 2: Cluster Analysis – Existing Conditions (PDF, 4.7 MB)
- Chapter 3: Emerging Regional Concept Design (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Chapter 4: Potential TOD Concept and Assessment (PDF, 2.8 MB)
- Chapter 5: Stakeholder and Public Involvement (PDF, 161 KB)
- Chapter 6: Recommendations for TOD Implementation (PDF, 50 KB)
- Appendix A: Corridor Advisory Committee Meeting Summaries and Public Meeting Summaries (PDF, 346 KB)
- Appendix B: Stakeholder Interview Report (PDF, 78 KB)
- Appendix C: Public Opinion Survey Report (PDF, 965 KB)
Click here for the entire document. (PDF, 13 MB)
The following Fact Sheet summarizes and outlines the purpose and goals of the North Line Transit Oriented Development Study. Click on the document to open:
Transit [PENDING]: Identifies existing MARTA rail, MARTA bus,
and GRTA Xpress bus services.
- Peak Afternoon Levels of Service: Roadway segments shaded to indicate
level-of-service (LOS) during the afternoon period between 3PM and 7PM in the
years 2010 and 2040. LOS A through F is a measure of delay experienced by
drivers due to traffic volume relative to roadway capacity. LOS A means drivers
experience no delay due to light traffic volume relative to roadway capacity.
LOS F means drivers experience extreme delay and long waits at
- Existing Land Use and Employment Change: Existing land use categories and forecast
change in employment (2009 to 2040) by census tract.
- Trip Origins and Destinations: Trips into and out of districts, collections of
traffic analysis zones (TAZs), within the GA 400 Corridor.
Technologies [PENDING]: Description of technologies that will
be considered as part of the Alternatives Analysis process.