MARTA TO CELEBRATE ITS CUSTOMERS ON VALENTINE’S DAY
Website Features Transit-Oriented Dates to Take With Your Sweetheart
ATLANTA – The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) will celebrate its rail, bus, and Mobility customers on Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14, with live music, free art, giveaways, and lots of candy.
During the morning and evening commute, MARTA street teams will be out on the rail and bus systems handing out Valentine’s Day cards, candy, umbrellas, and Kiss/Ride lip balms. An afternoon event at Five Points features live jazz, MARTA magnets designed by local artists, and the popular prize wheel where customers can win Breeze cards.
We Love Our Customers Event:
Five Points Station
4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Photo booth with Valentine’s Day backdrop
- MARTA prize wheel where customers can win Breeze cards, Fresh MARTA Market totes, and custom magnets designed for MARTA by local artists to tie in with Free Art Fridays #FAFATL
- Appearance by interactive artist ATLTVHEAD
- Live jazz from Garrett Motes
- Meet MARTA’s new Chief Customer Experience Officer and pick up an application to join MARTA’s inaugural Riders’ Advisory Council
We invite you to explore Atlanta on MARTA with your sweetheart this weekend. Visit
https://itsmarta.com/vday-tod.aspx for suggestions of transit-oriented dates you can take on the rail system and key bus routes. Share the love by posting your photos with the hashtags #TransitOrientedDate and #xoxoMARTA.